Just something I haphazardly painted (digitally) last night for the horror thing in our Game Design art group thing on FB. No idea what it, but w/e, lol. I needed a break from my brain burn out from the script (which is still not done sadly, so I’ll have to finish it tonight when I can continue it after work )
welcome to art school
do u ever have that default username that you always use and if a site already has it taken youre like . speechless
This is why I don’t like talking to normal people about what I do. :|
*AGGRESSIVELY STILL ISN’T FINISHED WITH HOMEWORK*
i don’t care if it’s a only a joke, please don’t make comments about how someone’s choice of field of study isn’t going to take them anywhere because it can be a great source of stress and your joke won’t help.
especially in the arts. We’re under enough stress as it is
Cat doodles. We were asked to draw cats in class, I had too much fun.
Just an in-class sketch exercise where we had to make figures out of figure 8s.
Just a quick exercise we did in drawing class. They’re super messy cuz we had to do them quickly, and we didn’t need to do the whole body, I just didn’t find out until I finished the sad one first.
"I Want A Cartoony Art Style but at the Same Time I Want A Realistic Style" - a song by me featuring fall out boy
- People who can't draw: Drawing is fucking hard
- People who don't try at all: Drawing is fucking hard
- Teachers: Drawing is fucking hard
- Beginning artists: Drawing is fucking hard
- Pro artists: Drawing is fucking hard
- Famous artists: Drawing is fucking hard
- Extremely famous artists: Drawing is fucking hard
- Long gone, passed away artists who went down in history: Drawing is fucking hard
- People who are upset an artist won't draw for them for free: Drawing is easy!
Thank you coffee and Touhou music, for helping me in this time of need.